Post-Secondary Student Scholarship
The Foundation accepts applications for post-secondary student scholarships from students of Major Pratt School in Russell, Manitoba. The scholarships will be granted to second-year students or to students in programs of less than two years.
The following conditions apply:
- Funds will only be payable to a Canadian Revenue Agency listed learning institute.
- Funds are released only if you continue your education for that academic year.
- Funds are to be applied to your tuition fees and/or textbooks; if paid, then they can be paid to you directly by the school.
- This scholarship is available only once to any one individual.
- Should you not continue your studies all monies received are to be returned.
Application must be received / postmarked by November 10th of year being applied for.
Please download the Scholarship Application Form below for further details and to apply.